Syncs with device calendar.
* Snooze function for reminders.
* Import contacts from Facebook.
* Multiple recipients for text and email.
* Log of scheduled activities.
* Use templates for text and email.
* Recurring events - once, daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly.
* Intuitive and user friendly interface with touch screen in mind.
* Integrates with phone book to let you add recipients conveniently.
Automate the recurring events and tasks right on your mobile phone. Schedule a -
- Phone Call
- Text Message,
- Social Media update (Facebook/Twitter)
for a future date/time and simply get rid of organizers and diaries.
On iPhone, we don’t have an option to auto send without confirmation, but Big Apple is to blame for that. Unfortunately they do not allow third party apps to automatically send a message or email unless user confirms it. That is part of their security set up and we have to follow that.